Uber Analytics Test Full Online Course
* COMPLETELY UPDATED TO LATEST VERSION 3.1 and 6.16 OF THE TEST
* NOW WITH 3 CSV FILES AND 100 QUESTIONS AND DETAILED ANSWERS
THE ENTIRE COURSE CONSISTS OF 11 SECTIONS
3 EXCEL/CSV FILES FOR PRACTICE
TONS OF QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR PRACTICE
FRAMEWORKS TO ANSWER EACH QUESTION TYPE
If you pass the recruiter screen, the next step is to do this 2 hour timed online analytics test.
This course helps the student learn, prepare, and succeed on their upcoming Uber Excel analytics test. It includes a detailed overview of what to expect in the Uber Excel analytics test along with real interview questions and answers. This course comes with two .CSV files for the student to download and use to answer the questions provided in the video. The video then explains the answers in layman's terms.
- Test Details – Here we will cover what to expect on the test.
- Theory - Here we’ll go through theory around Uber’s business model, pricing strategy, metrics etc.
- Quantitative Questions – First CSV - On the test you will be presented with 2 CSVs. Questions are based on them and we’ll cover both a number of questions and answers in this section.
- Quantitative Questions – Second CSV - We’ll go through questions and answers based on the second file in this section.
- General Multiple Choice Questions - We’ll then look at general questions aimed at your knowledge of Uber’s business as a whole.
- Short Answers – We’ll cover short answers that you’ll be expected to write.
- Long Answers We’ll cover long answers that you’ll be expected to write.
- Additional Questions and Answers - Difficult questions from version 3.1 of the test.
- Conclusion - We’ll finally conclude the course in this section with some last minute tips.
What You'll Get
- 300 Page detailed presentation that walks you step by step on what needs to be done.
- 3 downloadable CSVs
- 2 hours of video that walks you through everything.
- 24/7 support on the actual test.
- Review the different Uber positions covered in this video, including: Operations and Logistics, Marketing Manager, General Manager, Associate General Manger, Marketing Manager
- Discuss Surge Pricing - an extremely important concept on the exam.
- Discuss Uber metrics and terms, including:
- Completed Trips
- Driver Supply
- Idle Time
- Peak Hours
- Surge Pricing
- Working Shifts
- Covers many many multiple choice questions found in the Uber Excel analytics test, including:
- Between the 1st and the 5th of February, which date has the most completed trips?
- What hour of the day had the most completed trips on February 11th?
- What hour of the day from the 15 day period in February had the least number of requests?
- What is the percentage of all of the eyeballs that occurred on Fridays?
- What is the weighted average of requests per driver for the 15 day data set?
- Drivers' schedules are drafted in 4 hour shifts, and Uber wants to change this to 8 hour shifts. Calculate which shift has the highest request for the 15 day data set.
- When the number of unique drivers increases so does the number of eyeballs?
- On which day is the ratio the highest for the number of completed trips to requests?
- If you had 10 drivers to add to one hour throughout the 15 day data set, which hour would you add them to?
- How many hours of data are in this data set?
- Use the data to determine when the best end-of-day is for drivers.
- Sample of short and long answer questions and an approach to answer them:
- What is surge-pricing is and the main reasons behind why it's a good choice for Uber.
- Convince a non Uber driver to switch to become an Uber driver.
- Write a letter aimed at Uber drivers to encourage them to accept more requests.
- 10 additional practice problems, including:
- What is the probability of an Uber driver accepting your request?
- How many years will it take for UberBlack drivers to outnumber UberX drivers?
- What will be the change in Uber revenue after a fare increase?
- If Uber starts a promo, what is the maximum amount of fare reduction before loss of revenue?
- What is the maximum number of possible Uber candidates, given Uber’s eligible driver policy?
- What is the minimum number of possible Uber candidates, given Uber’s eligible driver policy?
- What is the probability of a Uber passenger getting to choose their seat first?
- Would an UberBlack vehicle beat Usain Bolt at the 100 meter sprint?
- What is the individual bill of an Uber trip split proportionally by trip distance?
- How many license plates in New York do not have any repeating numbers?
* Note that this is a digital product that will be delivered directly to you digitally once purchased. We don't provide refunds for a digital product.