Welcome to our course on
Creating a Financial Model For a Business - Using Microsoft excel to create a model and evaluate the profitability of investment projects.
At the end of this course, you will have all tools necessary to be able to effectively build a financial model for your project, business or company and then make an investment decision regarding the same. What we’re studying is an important piece of “Corporate Finance” in the business world.
We will use Excel to walk through the entire process of creating a financial model and then going through the decision process of whether or not it's worth putting money into the business/project.
Who is this course for?
- Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs trying to start a business.
- Managers in Large Corporations deciding whether or not to invest into a project or not.
- Students learning entry level corporate finance.
- Understanding Free Cash Flows
- Understanding Present Value of Free Cash Flows (NPV)
- Calculating the Discount Rate
- Net Present Value and Investment Decision
- Dealing with taking on Debt using the WACC and APV
- Sample Project to put everything together
What Do You Get With The Book?
- 104 Page detailed presentation in pdf format walking you step by step how to perform an investment analysis.
- Complete excel templates including one with an entire sample project/business.
- 24/7 support at any point of time regarding questions applied to your own business.
* Note that this is a digital product that will be delivered directly to you digitally once purchased.