- Now with over 100 questions and answers for practice.
- Added a 126-page workbook to complement the course and slides.
Let us help you ace your upcoming Sales Consultant interview at AT&T
Congratulations on starting the journey towards a new job at AT&T. Whether you are starting your new career, changing your career, moving in your current company or just looking for something new, CONGRATULATIONS.
GREAT JOB ON GETTING TO THIS FIRST IMPORTANT STEP
The Bad News
The entire interview process can get stressful. From phone interviews, to on site interviews, to avoiding nervousness be becoming confident, to learning about the company, to wearing the right clothes etc. etc. etc. - there is a lot going on.
THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF INTERVIEWING CAN BE OVERWHELMING
The Bigger Problem
Lack of confidence before an interview. The # 1 reason why people fail at an interview.
Coursetake’s 8 x 3 Step Interview Preparation Plan to Ace Your Upcoming Sales Consultant Interview at AT&T
To ace your Sales Consultant interview at AT&T, we propose an 8 x 3 Interview mastery plan that consists of 8 core steps and 3 acceleration steps.
- The 8 Core Steps – Follow one step at a time.
- Step 1 – Figure out the interview process at AT&T.
- Step 2 – Study the Telecommunication Services industry.
- Step 3 – Study the company AT&T in detail.
- Step 4 – Study the Job Description for Sales Consultant at AT&T.
- Step 5 – Study the Main Question Types.
- Step 6 – Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Step 7 – Ask the Right Questions.
- Step 8 – Get Ready for Interview Day.
- The 3 Acceleration Steps – Follow throughout the process.
- Get Motivated
- Get Organized
- Stay Consistent
We’ve done the work for you
- We’ve already researched the interview process for a Sales Consultant at AT&T.
- We’ve already researched the Telecommunication Services industry.
- We’ve already researched AT&T.
- We know exactly how to study the job description.
- We know exactly how to answer every question asked the Sales Consultant interview at AT&T.
- We will tell you exactly how you should practice.
- We know exactly what questions you should ask.
- We know exactly what you need to do on interview day.
- We know exactly how you should work on your confidence and avoid any nervousness during your interview.
- We know exactly how you should be organized.
- We know exactly how you should stay consistent.
AT&T’s Sales Consultant Interview Preparation Course
This class is purely about preparing for an upcoming Sales Consultant Job Interview with AT&T.
My aim is to take you through a systematic process one step at a time to help you ace this upcoming interview.
Whether it’s on the phone, in person, or through video.
Whether it’s your group interview or individual interview.
My approach will be to first teach you a lesson (modules) and then give you homework for you to complete.
This class consists of worksheets and slides, along with the video lectures, that you can download.
I’ve seen that the most successful candidates are the ones who NOT ONLY follow the lessons, but do the homework at the end of it all.
THIS COURSE WILL BE COMBINE THEORY AND PRACTICE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our Mission is to help students ace their upcoming interview.
We do that through job title and company specific interview training. Over 500,000 students helped in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.coursetake.com
We are all hiring managers. We will give you the hiring manager’s perspective. The person who is going to write you a paycheck. Not recruiters or human resources.
Learn more at www.coursetake.com
What will you get as part of this course?
- 369-page slide on how to ace the upcoming Sales Consultant Interview at AT&T.
- 3 hours of video to walk you through everything.
- 126-page workbook to complement the slides.
- 24/7 email support whenever you want it.
- Tons of Frameworks and over 100 Questions and Answers for Practice
Sample Questions and Answers Covered as Part of this Course
- How did you handle the last difficult situation you were in?
- What previous retail experience did I have and how would that apply with AT&T.
- Tell me about a time you had to show leadership?
- Tell me about all of your past positions, titles and describe the duties.
- Tell me about a time that you had to use persuasion? How did you persuade someone to do something you wanted them to do?
- Tell me about a time you were really proud of the work you did?
- Tell me about a time you helped someone with technology that they were unfamiliar with?
- Teach me something in 2 minutes or less.
- Sell me your phone?
- What do you know about AT&T? Sell me this pen. Some behavioral questions about customer service as well. Just depends on who interviews you?
- What was the last gadget your brought?
- Describe how you would handle an irate customer?
- Describe yourself in one word?
- Have you been asked to do something unethical?
- If we were to contact your most recent boss what would she say about you and your work ethics?
- Tell me about a time you had a difficult time working with a customer?
- Tell me a little bit about your job history?
- Do you think that you can handle an attainable, but difficult sales quota each month?
- Would you fire an employee for taking something that was less than or equal to $1?
- Explain a time where you went above and beyond for a customer.
AT&T Inc. is an American multinational telecommunications conglomerate, headquartered at Whitacre Tower in downtown Dallas, Texas. AT&T is the world's largest telecommunications company.
Sales Consultants at AT&T
If you have a passion for customers and technology, you’re in the right spot. As part of our Retail team, you’ll help deliver best-in-class products and services that connect our customers to the world. It’s a big job with lots of room to grow.
Full-Time: may include nights & weekends
$10-21+/hr, based on experience and location
Do you like helping people? Are you passionate about technology? You may have what it takes to join our amazing team! Our Retail Sales Consultants build integrated solutions for our valued customers and meet/or exceed key sales objectives. They work with a full portfolio of awesome products including DIRECTV, connected car and wearables to name just a few! You’ll use your knowledge and passion to deliver an effortless customer experience while pursuing challenging and rewarding goals! This role comes with a very competitive salary and commission package as well as awesome benefits. We are passionate about innovation, we love our employees and we love connecting our customers to their world.
Sharing your knowledge with our growing customer base comes with many rewards. Start with the paycheck: Base plus commission. Our current full-time Retail Sales Consultants earn an average of $49,435 in total compensation in the first year when successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals. Our top sellers earn an average of $57,870 per year.
You’ll also gain an amazing benefits package, including:
- Ongoing paid training
- Exciting career paths
- Supportive team environment
- Employer-provided mobile device
- Medical/dental coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
Not to mention some cool perks, like:
- One of our latest devices and a service plan. Using our technology, gain first-hand expertise to share with our customers.
- Discounts on accessories and additional AT&T products and services. That means you always have access to the coolest gadgets around.
- A spring and fall fund to spend on a wide range of Team Color apparel. You’ll even receive a welcome kit of fun gear to get you started (including two shirts).
To qualify, we’d like you to have 1 to 3 years of retail or customer-facing sales experience.
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AT&T or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.