Amazon Product Manager Interview e-Book
The entire book consists of 8 sections
200 page eBook covering every detail of the entire interview process
Cheat sheets and worksheets to help you prepare
Frameworks to answer each question type
10 different question types with detailed examples
Customer experience questions
SPECIAL SECTION COVERING ALL OF AMAZON 14 LEADERSHIP PRINCIPLES
All Delivered to You Digitally Instantly So You Can Start Right Away
I gained a lot of confidence after reading this book going into the Amazon Interview.
Helped me prepare. Thanks to Coursetake.
Got the job. Used the book to help me prepare.
- How would you price the Kindle Fire HD?
- Amazon launched Display Advertisements on its web page, and it was a highly controversial decision within Amazon. Pick either the pro or con side of the argument. Explain your position of including ads on the site.
- Assume that you are the new Product Manager in our Amazon Prime business and are in charge of new Feature Development. What data would you look at to develop new features? What new features would they be?
- Assume you are the new Product Manager in our Amazon Prime business and are in charge of Pricing. The VP would like to lower the price from $79.99 per year to $69.99 per year. Making your own assumptions, develop the financial projections of this decision.
- Start a new category, division, or international market for Amazon. Which one do you choose and why?
- Choose a company that you believe provides a world-class customer experience. What do they do well? Choose a company you believe provides a poor customer experience. What do they do poorly? How would you improve it?
- Give me an example of a situation where you had to overcome major obstacles to achieve your objectives.
- Tell me about the last time you had an idea to improve the way things work. Was this idea implemented? Why or why not?
- Explain to me a time where you disagreed with the decision of a manager or higher ranked individual, how did this play out, what was the end decision?
- Describe a situation in which you communicated a very complicated situation to a group of people that were completely unfamiliar with the topic. What approach did you take?
- How many iPhones are sold in the US each year?