- Now with over 100 questions and answers for practice.
- Added a 121-page workbook to complement the course and slides.
Let us help you ace your upcoming Teller interview at US Bank
Congratulations on starting the journey towards a new job at US Bank. Whether you are starting your new career, changing your career, moving in your current company or just looking for something new, CONGRATULATIONS.
GREAT JOB ON GETTING TO THIS FIRST IMPORTANT STEP
The Bad News
The entire interview process can get stressful. From phone interviews, to on site interviews, to avoiding nervousness be becoming confident, to learning about the company, to wearing the right clothes etc. etc. etc. - there is a lot going on.
THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF INTERVIEWING CAN BE OVERWHELMING
The Bigger Problem
Lack of confidence before an interview. The # 1 reason why people fail at an interview.
Coursetake’s 8 x 3 Step Interview Preparation Plan to Ace Your Upcoming Teller Interview at US Bank
To ace your Teller interview at US Bank, we propose an 8 x 3 Interview mastery plan that consists of 8 core steps and 3 acceleration steps.
- The 8 Core Steps – Follow one step at a time.
- Step 1 – Figure out the interview process at US Bank.
- Step 2 – Study the Banking industry.
- Step 3 – Study the company US Bank in detail.
- Step 4 – Study the Job Description for Teller at US Bank.
- Step 5 – Study the Main Question Types.
- Step 6 – Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Step 7 – Ask the Right Questions.
- Step 8 – Get Ready for Interview Day.
- The 3 Acceleration Steps – Follow throughout the process.
- Get Motivated
- Get Organized
- Stay Consistent
We’ve done the work for you
- We’ve already researched the interview process for a Teller at US Bank.
- We’ve already researched the Banking industry.
- We’ve already researched US Bank.
- We know exactly how to study the job description.
- We know exactly how to answer every question asked the Teller interview at US Bank.
- We will tell you exactly how you should practice.
- We know exactly what questions you should ask.
- We know exactly what you need to do on interview day.
- We know exactly how you should work on your confidence and avoid any nervousness during your interview.
- We know exactly how you should be organized.
- We know exactly how you should stay consistent.
US Bank’s Teller Interview Preparation Course
This class is purely about preparing for an upcoming Teller Job Interview with US Bank.
My aim is to take you through a systematic process one step at a time to help you ace this upcoming interview.
Whether it’s on the phone, in person, or through video.
Whether it’s your group interview or individual interview.
My approach will be to first teach you a lesson (modules) and then give you homework for you to complete.
This class consists of worksheets and slides, along with the video lectures, that you can download.
I’ve seen that the most successful candidates are the ones who NOT ONLY follow the lessons, but do the homework at the end of it all.
THIS COURSE WILL BE COMBINE THEORY AND PRACTICE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our Mission is to help students ace their upcoming interview.
We do that through job title and company specific interview training. Over 500,000 students helped in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.coursetake.com
We are all hiring managers. We will give you the hiring manager’s perspective. The person who is going to write you a paycheck. Not recruiters or human resources.
Learn more at www.coursetake.com
What will you get as part of this course?
- 369-page slide on how to ace the upcoming Teller Interview at US Bank.
- 3 hours of video to walk you through everything.
- 122-page workbook to complement the slides.
- 24/7 email support whenever you want it.
- Tons of Frameworks and over 100 Questions and Answers for Practice
Sample Questions and Answers Covered as Part of this Course
- How would you deal with an upset customer?
- Tell me about yourself.
- Role play a negative customer experience.
- Sell me this pen.
- Tell me a time you dealt with a difficult customer/what did you do?
- Have you ever had a problem with another co worker? How did you handle it?
- Explain a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.
- How do you manage a busy schedule?
- What do you think a tellers job is?
- What does your resume not tell me?
- What job did you like the most and why what job did you like the least?
- How comfortable are you with selling?
- Tell me about a time when you had to work as a team to get things done. How did you get things done?
- What will you do when you can't make sales?
- How do you handle difficult customers?
- How will you make sales?
- How comfortable are you with selling and what are your interactions like with other people?
- How do you multi-task at your job?
- Talk about a time you have had to resolve conflict with peers or customers?
About US Bank
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest commercial bank. In 2017, U.S. Bancorp was named Fortune magazine's Most Admired Superregional Bank for the seventh year in a row. U.S. Bancorp is recognized for strong financial performance, industry-leading results, prudent risk management, capital generation, product quality, customer service and community support. U.S. Bancorp provides a comprehensive line of banking, investment, mortgage, trust and payment services and products to consumer, businesses, government entities and institutions. The company operates more than 3,000 banking offices in 25 states and approximately 4,200 ATMs. U.S. Bancorp has more than 66,000 employees and more than 17 million customers.
Tellers at US Bank
Summary of Job Position
Tellers are the faces of our company to many of our customers and non-customers alike. Tellers help customers meet their financial goals by handling routine financial transactions (deposits, withdrawals, advances, loan payments, merchant transactions, etc.) and giving a warm welcome to everyone who comes into the branch. Tellers anticipate customers’ needs and cross-sell U.S. Bancorp products by making referrals to other employees who specialize in specific product lines.
At U.S. Bank, you’ll get the incentives, support and tools you need to meet your goals and build a meaningful career. We reward top performance and ethical team players. Incentives are based on sales referrals, branch growth and customer satisfaction. Tellers have flexible schedules that may include weekends (depending on branch location).
We’re looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what’s possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum six months of experience in cash handling and customer service
- Physical requirements: May be required to stand for extended periods of time and may be required to lift bags/boxes of coin weighing up to 50 pounds
- Basic clerical and processing skills
- Effective interpersonal/customer service skills
- Basic reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to proactively solicit new business as necessary
- Bilingual language skills a plus
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with US Bank or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.